IB Questionbank release notes September 2018
UX improvements for deletion and re-ordering:
- Individual question parts can now be deleted from the main test preview screen instead of having to edit the question, scroll down, then delete it
- "Re-order contents" screen has been renamed to "Re-order and delete contents"
- Questions can now be re-ordered by whole questions and also by question part in this screen
- Visual feedback on what is being selected in this screen improved to account for this change – a checkered box appears around the user’s selection
- Question parts can no longer be accidentally moved into another question
- Checkboxes have been added to the "Re-order and delete contents" screen to allow for bulk question deletion
UX improvement to question selection:
- New checkbox "Expand questions" has been added to the question search screen
- Checkbox will expand all questions and display the resources and individual question parts of each displayed question on the page
Exam codes added to test preview screen:
Exam code is clickable and will link to the question allowing a user to:
- Add the full question to the test again (if they have deleted part of the question)
- Add the question to another test without having to search for it again in the question search screen
- Exam code is clickable and will link to the question allowing a user to:
- Added page numbers to the top of the question search screen
- "Select all displayed questions" checkbox made more apparent in the question search screen – previously it was unnamed causing some users to not realise it was there.
- Added ability to name a test immediately when creating a new one
- Licence number has been included in the expiry notification message to help users when renewing their licence.
IB Questionbank Updates February 2018
In response to customer feedback, existing functionalities have been improved and several new features have been added to the Questionbanks:
- Possibility for customers to create a demo account.
- Video tutorial added to the homepage.
- Improvements to connections between syllabus and questions.
- Improved download process for Word and PDF export - we now have a progress bar indicating the download process.
- Fixed several issues with exporting tests to Word format.
- Multiple bug fixes including certain questions not being tagged by topic, and certain PDF export failures.
For more information on how to use these features see the ‘Help’ tab in the top navigation.